Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

For my love, For my taste, For my lust.



9 Songs
Where the two things intertwine until they've become one.
Where the two things could never be separated.
And where none can live without the other.

9 Songs
Let go. And hold tight.
Breathe in, slowly.
Give in. Take back.
Faster. Smother.
Live and die.

Apple
Where the secrecy hides
Under the pure skin
Where the truth reveals
Innocence and sin.

9 Songs
Where none own a thing and
Where we own each other
We own everything

Milla Jovovich
In silence we say
Give in, give in
For my love
For my taste
For my lust
We say




Pictures 1,2 and 4, from the movie 9 Songs.
Picture 5, Milla Jovovich.

Obs: Não era pra ser uma poesia nem nada, embora esteja em versos e algumas coisas rimem.
Simplesmente pus pra fora... Ou será que me declarei?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m "So lost in your sea"...

Lay said...

Certamente uma declaração ^^.
Ah, como é bom lhe ver escrever em inglês, eu sempre gostei ^^. É tão belo e suas palavras são seguras, aprazíveis. Muito me agrada.

Lay.